Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, October 25, 2012

We're Off!

 I woke up to snow this morning and will sleep where it's warm tonight. Yes, it's time to leave for Houston. When we went to Kansas City, we packed two super crew pickups. Now we're fitting an entire booth into my car! Oh my goodness, there's hardly room to breathe.
 See that empty seat on the right? That's where my cousin's suitcase goes. Hopefully it's not TOO big or we'll be riding on the roof.
 I'm feeling guilty and sad for leaving so I made berry pie and sticky cinnamon rolls.
So hard to leave those three cute faces. Wish me luck!

Sing and make music from your heart to the Lord, always giving thanks to God the Father for everything, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. Ephesians 5:19-20

Love,
xoxo

1 comment:

beaquilter said...

totally jealous! how far is houston from you?

Related Posts with Thumbnails