Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

the Friendship Dress

I think it's time to start showing you the Fall 2012 patterns, one by one. Are you ready? I know I am.

First up is the Friendship Dress. I wanted to make a dress easy enough for a beginner. In fact all of the outfit patterns this season are beginner and advanced beginner level. I also wanted to make something with a lot of attitude and flare that would stand out. So this fun dress was born.

 Classic, simple lines with an over-the-top bow. The girls are whispering secrets. Isn't that cute?

 Did you notice the CUTE doll? We'll talk all about her tomorrow.
My little friend Danielle rocked the size 2. The pattern includes instructions for the sweet 5 minute flower pins that add a lot of wow to the dress.

Thank you to Riley Blake who created such a fun Chevron print fabric. I was absolutely inspired by it!
Would you like to order? I'm having a presale on the pattern from now until it comes out. Each day that I show a new pattern I will add it to my Etsy shop with special pricing. The prices will only last until the pattern is available. The paper pattern is $12.00 instead of $13.95 and the e-pattern is $8 instead of $10. Wholesale customers, you can get in on the savings too. I will send you a code for wholesale pricing in my Etsy shop when you first e-mail me your resale license.

Love,
xoxo

4 comments:

Red said...

Super cute!

Jenny said...

What darling dresses and girls of course!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

I like the neckline on this classic! So lovely Melissa!

MaddyMaze Studio said...

Thank you so much for giving me the opprotunity to test this super-cute doll. I hope I did her justice. It was an easy-to-follow well-written pattern.

Thanks again,
Angie

Related Posts with Thumbnails