Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Sunny Days Shorts Set for Girls

I'm so happy to introduce you to one of my favorite patterns this season. This is a fun, fun, fun outfit for girls in sizes 2T-10. It's called the Sunny Days Shorts Set and I was blessed to be able to photograph it at Sylvan Lake in beautiful South Dakota while we were on vacation.
 This is a true beginner level pattern. Not motivated beginner. Not advanced beginner. In fact, all of my outfits this season are beginner or advanced beginner level at least as an option. This is because I am the 4-H sewing leader here and I love helping the girls, ages 7-12, learn to sew something for the first time. I realized that even advanced beginner is too challenging for them at first. My ultimate goal is to help anyone, child or adult, who wants to sew to learn to do it. I strive for clear instructions and helpful graphics throughout the patterns.

 This is such a BEAUTIFUL lake. And the girls were so cooperative. It was their first time to go to a beach so they were just thrilled.







 For a limited time, this pattern is on sale! The paper pattern is $12 instead of $13.95 and the e-pattern is $8 instead of $10. Just visit my etsy shop.
 This pattern would not have been possible with my pattern testers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart to Katie Seest and Tiffany Bohland.

Love,
xoxo

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails