Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, October 22, 2012

Lollipops and Gumdrops Dress for Girls

Whoo-wee! I have almost finished showing all the new patterns and I'm tired just from looking at them. Lollipops and Gumdrops was actually the first pattern I designed this season. I wanted something EASY because of my work with beginning 4-H girls. I also wanted something with good VALUE. So this pattern is two dresses in one pattern.
 Despite being two different looks, the patterns are very similar.
 One is a pleated and collared sundress.
 The other is ruffled and drop shoulder style. And both go together quickly.
 Many thanks two  my three patterns testers: Kristi Richmond (who by the way has six children and still made time to test TWO of my patterns!)
 Mary Grace McNamara. Visit her at Hooked On Needles Isn't Grace adorable?

And also Kathya Briggs who you can visit at her etsy shop.

 This pattern is NOW AVAILABLE through my etsy shop.
 As with all of these new patterns, you can find them in my etsy shop. I have decided to temporarily (maybe???) reduce the prices on all my patterns. In general, epatterns are now $6 except the outfits for girls which are $8. Paper patterns are $8 except the outfits for girls which are $11. This is a 20% + savings. I'm testing it out to see if sales go way up with new prices.
 I had such a perfect July day to take these pictures so I'm including a few more.



Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

So very sweet! I really like the one with the narrow collar!

beaquilter said...

what sizes are the ranges?

Related Posts with Thumbnails