Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, September 28, 2012

Taking School Pictures

All I've been doing lately is patterns, patterns, patterns, a little 4-H, patterns, patterns. Seriously. But I took a break yesterday to take the kids' school pictures. Why? Well it's not that the photographer that comes to school is bad, it's just that they don't know my kiddos. I know their looks and what's real and what's not. I was going to hire a professional photographer, but then I thought I should just give it a whirl. After all, I'm not too bad on patterns and what not. I'll show you Anna's today. If you know Anna, you know these are pretty much unposed. I just start shooting and try to get some real smiles. Let me know what you think.

On a funny aside note, I told her, "Anna you're really beautiful." And she said, "I know." I hope her confidence always is that high.






 

Now to choose just one.

Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Patty said...

Beautiful pictures Melissa, good luck with choosing.

Needled Mom said...

Those are wonderful. I couldn't choose just one.

Donna S. said...

Awesome. No way to choose just one. Her little personality just shines through. Good job.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

She is so pretty! I hope she always has that confidence too. She has every reason for it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails