Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, August 27, 2012

South Dakota in a Nutshell

Thanks to everyone for playing in my "where I went on vacation" game. And congratulations to Bev for correctly guessing first South Dakota.

Also congratulations to Mike Pearson for posting about my gigantic giveaway on twitter! He wins one of each of my patterns. Mike, please e-mail me your address and I'll send them out to you (mstramel@melissastramel.com).

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from South Dakota:























Love,
xoxo

6 comments:

Maria Kievit said...

God's creation is awesome. We just came back from New Brunswick in Canada (I'm from Ontario) and there too, the way the landscape is, is just wonderful. Huge rock formations, and covered bridges, and caves and much more. Love your pictures! My pics will be up soon too, either on fb, or on my blog. They are on the computer already, just have to find time to move them, organize them a little, and write titles with it. Thanks for showing us yours!

Needled Mom said...

One of our favorite places to visit!!!

Bern said...

Hi, I love your photos but for us non-Americans (I'm an Aussie) would you consider putting labels on your photos as to what exactly the scenes are or writing about them just briefly please? I have seen the rock-carvings of the American Presidents before but would not know what the exact name of this formation is to Google it and find out more information about them, for example. Thanks for sharing.

desertskyquilts said...

I love western SD. We used to summer in Lemmon every year, before Paul died, owned a lot a couple of blocks off Main. I miss it a lot!

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Looks like you had a GREAT time! Makes me want to go soon!

Karenkay said...

What a wonderful vacation! and Congrats to Mike!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails