Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, August 23, 2012

Guess and Win

I've been on vacation. I know. It's so seldom that a person with three little kids gets to go anywhere that this is a surprise! But to make it a sweet deal for you too, guess where I've been and the first person to get it right will win one pattern of your choice. Just leave a comment below.

Don't forget you can still enter my gigantic giveaway here!

Love,
xoxo

10 comments :

Stacy Lindblom said...

I'm guessing you've been to the lake!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Hee hee Stacy! You'll have to be more specific.

Cecilia said...

I'm going to guess Villa High Lake? Wherever you are, I hope you are enjoying yourself. :-)

Katie said...

Bear Lake - RMNP?

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Pretty funny Cecilia! And Katie, no but you're getting closer. I'll post another picture tomorrow for clues.

Gill said...

No idea Melissa but it's not the UK is it???

supersara20 said...

Maine!

Melissa @Lilac Lane said...

Sorry Gill and Sara!

desertskyquilts said...

Stab in the dark - Grand Lake of the Cherokees?

VickiT said...

I'm going to guess Pomme de Terre Lake in the State Park of the same name.

Related Posts with Thumbnails