Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Pattern Testers Wanted

As we come up on the new season for patterns, I will need several pattern testers. Specifically at this time, I need a couple of people to test a new girl's dress pattern. The pattern is for a skill level of motivated beginner or better and I feel it's very cute!

I need someone in sizes 2T-3T and also size 10. This pattern is sized based on height, 2T is 35", 3T is 38" and 10 is 53".  For reference, a size 8 is 50". I always round up to the next size for in-between heights. For example, Anna is 49" tall so I made her a size 8.

If you would like to test other things besides dresses, go ahead and send me an e-mail as well. As something comes up, I will get back to you. mstramel@melissastramel.com

the Cherished pattern from last fall/winter
Thanks in advance!

Love,
xoxo

4 comments:

blueberrymoon said...

I can sew up a size 10 if you like :)
i blog on
theblueberrymoon.com

Live a Colorful Life said...

My granddaughter is a size 6 so I hope you will let me know if you need testers for something in that size!

Sara Amerine said...

My oldest daughter is currently 3T. Next summer I'll have a daughter in 2T as well. :)

I'd be happy to help. I blog over at:
theamerineclan.blogspot.com

kkk said...

I have a niece that is size 3T and a newborn one as well. Be glad to pattern test for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails