Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

the Joy Bag class!

 Hello everyone! Just wanted to leave a quick note that I will be teaching a class on the Joy bag this Saturday at Colby Sew and Vac here in Colby. There's still time to sign up. The class fee is $30 and includes the pattern. If you haven't been in to visit Colby Sew and Vac, you really should go. They have a huge store with tons of fabric and a giant classroom. They will also be part of a shop hop this weekend, so it's definitely the place to be.

The sweet ladies there wanted me to try out a new stabilizer they now carry. It's called Soft and Stable by Annie. This is the best interfacing I have ever used. It's so soft that they purse is actually comfortable to carry. But it's also strong! So the purse stands up, sort of like Peltex. Honestly it's a dream and I wholly recommend it for all of my bag patterns. Thanks for introducing me Lisa and Ronda!

.
 If you can't make it this weekend, you can buy the Joy bag at my etsy shop!
Love,
xoxo

1 comment:

Annie said...

Melissa: Love your JOY bag -- it makes me joyful just looking at it. The appliqued flowers at the top is a really nice touch. I'm glad that you found my new product, Soft and Stable, too. I developed it to use in place of battings and other stabilizers in purses, bags, placemats and more. It gives great body and stability but maintains a soft feel. Thanks for recommending it in your patterns! Annie http://www.byannie.com

Related Posts with Thumbnails