Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, July 20, 2012

I Made the Catalog!

I just received my Nancy's Notions catalog, and my patterns made it! Right on page 50 to be exact.
 The dress pattern on the left with the matching doll is Cherished and Cherished for Dolls. And do you recognize the All Dolled Up Tote?
 Here's the cover, in case you're not sure if you have the magazine.

It's almost time for back-to-school sewing. Cherished made Coat's and Clark's list  for great back to school dresses.

Have a great weekend!

Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Maria Kievit said...

Congrats for making it into these magazines! So happy for you!.

iris*hill said...

Congratulations! I got my catalog yesterday!

Carrie P. said...

congrats! that is so cool!

Related Posts with Thumbnails