Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, July 23, 2012

Emilie's New Room

 Before . . .
 Oh how I loved the green walls in Emilie's room. However, when I redid Anna's room this summer, Emilie said, "Mom, Anna loves pink and her room is pink. And I love purple . . . " Yeah I got the hint.
 And here is her purple room. Do you recognize the curtains?
The girls and I added glitter to the walls while painting the second coat and a pretty swag border at the top. I did keep the green ceiling and added colorful butterflies to it.
Emilie is quite a collector of pretty much everything. I put in a bookshelf, window seat which opens for her dress up clothes, a stack of purple scrapbook boxes on one side of the bed and a little stack of hat boxes. The clutter is *pretty much* under control and it has been about a month since the remake.

Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Linda said...

Oh, so pretty and 'girly'!

beaquilter said...

this looks awesome! great job....
we (my neighbor) is painting our room for the baby a light purple too this week with then a green comfy chair.

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

You are so creative girl! You know I have made that same quilt in the before picture of Emilie's room!

Related Posts with Thumbnails