Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Summer

You know those lazy days of summer everyone talks about? Boy, could I use some of those! It's a good thing I only planned to take my kids to their activities this summer, because that is ALL I have accomplished. Between baseball, T-ball, swimming club, junior golf and crafts, we have been BUSY!

Also, have you heard about Hill City, Kansas, lately? It's where I'm from and for the past 5 days straight, it has been the hot spot in the NATION with temps around 115. Hill City is an hour east of here and we have been downright cool over here in the west, topping out at 114 or lower. Ha! I hope it's cooler where you are.

Stay cool!



The Lord is not slow in keeping his promise, as some understand slowness. Instead he is patient with you, not wanting anyone to perish, but everyone to come to repentance. 2 Peter 3:9

Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

bevkimmel said...

Gotta love Kansas! One time my mom came out from Ohio and we headed to the pool only to find it was closed due to the extreme heat!

Needled Mom said...

Stay cool. We are still waiting to hit the 80s here. ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails