Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Saturday, June 16, 2012

Oh Joy!

I wanted to share Kelli from Kelli's Quilts version of the Joy Bag.
 
100_0835
Kelli has a really cute etsy shop and you can check her out there.

While we're talking about the Joy Bag, let me tell you about the kit available in the Lilac Lane etsy shop. This kit contains:
Pattern
5 fat quarters of Hello Luscious by BasicGrey for Moda Fabrics
1 yard Pellon 926
1 7" zipper
1 magnetic snap

Have you seen Hello Luscious by BasicGrey? I used a lot in my book and it is gorgeous! Here's the Make Life Quilt from the book (sewn by Hollie Lobosky) made from Hello Luscious.
The supplies would cost at least $36 to purchase separately, but I am selling the kit for $23. Supplies are limited!

Love,
xoxo

1 comment:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

I think that bag is really cute. I love the red fabrics :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails