Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, June 15, 2012

It's Here!

Look what was on my doorstep last night:
 (Wow do I need to paint the "scratching post.")

 Holding my breath . . .

 Oh it's gorgeous!!!!!!! I'm so happy with this book. And in the hard cover, it's just exactly how I meant the book to look and feel. The paper is a bit thicker and very high quality and, I must say, the extra $5 is worth it!

Don't forget to join in the last day of the book tour:
Monday June 11    QuiltWoman.com
                         Crafty Gemini- Vanessa Wilson
                         Lilac Lane- Melissa Stramel

Tuesday June 12   Sis Boom - Jennifer Paganelli
                        ReannaLily Designs- Jen Eskridge
                         Freda's Hive- Nanette Merrill

Wednesday June 13  Quilting Gallery - Michele Foster
                            Sew Many Ways - Karen
                            Sew Pretty Dresses - Jenny Fish

Thursday June 14    Pat Sloan
                           That Crazy Quilty Girl- Lisa Sipes

Friday June 15        Fat Quarterly
                         The Undercover Crafter - Hollie Lobosky


All the drawings are open until at least tonight so you still have time! You can enter my drawing here. And visit my etsy shop to save $5 for a few more days.


Love,
xoxo

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

I have loved seeing all the projects shown throughout the hop, Melissa. What a thrill it must be to see the beautiful contents in the packages.

quilt happy said...

congrats i know you are in seventh heaven

Cindy's Stitching said...

how nice. looks great. congratulations.

Related Posts with Thumbnails