Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Sample Spree!

Well, if you've heard of the International Quilt Market, you've probably heard of Sample Spree. It's where all the vendors have a small table before the market opens and offer their things for super cheap prices so that the shops will go home and make up a sample (and thus sell the product). Here's a little peek of the one that just happened.
 They're all waiting to come on up! But this isn't even close to the amount waiting -- the line went down the hall for a mile.
 My sister Julie and my cousin Marie helped me.
 Here come the first ones! Everyone was taking pictures of the masses coming up.
 Time for power shopping.
Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Nanette Merrill said...

I hope market was super successful for you.

beaquilter said...

I'd love to one day be at the market, but stuff like THAT doesn't appeal to me- the pushing and shoving around.... I've been to business fairs like these several times when I was little..

Patty said...

Looks scary! You book arrived today looks great!

desertskyquilts said...

That last picture made me laugh. It looks like the woman in the red is running to get whatever someone is tempting her with in the white bag. =) I'll bet it was fun, though furious and fast!

dezertsuz at gmail

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

What did you buy? THAT'S the big question! Hahaha! I STILL have tons of that Riley Blake trim. And I have used it like crazy! Best purchase EVER! =D

Related Posts with Thumbnails