Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, May 31, 2012

Pictures from the International Quilt Market

 I'll label these where I'm able. Christy got to do a little booth window shopping and took pictures of her favorites. This is the Liberty of London booth.

 Here's Riley Blake.

 Echino.

 Marie-Madeline. Some of my favorite girls in the whole world.

 There's minky out for Cat in the Hat.

 Valori Wells with Free Spirit Fabrics.

 Sarah Jane with Michael Miller fabrics.


 Olive Ann Designs. Really cute.

 Vanilla House.

 Bonnie and Camille for Moda fabrics.

 Pat Sloan and Vanessa Christensen (V and Co) are new designers for Moda.

 Anna Griffin has fabrics to die for.

Love,
xoxo

2 comments :

Glenna @ Hollyhock Quilts said...

Tickled for you, Kiddo!! Looks like a great time. Keep in touch!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

So exciting!!! Will you have a booth in Houston? Thank you for the pictures. I don't feel like I missed out on so much!

Related Posts with Thumbnails