Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Pattern Kits

I just wanted to show you all my pattern kits, now available on etsy!  I've kitted 6 of my patterns and they contain what you need to create beautiful projects.

Kits include: the Joy bag, Be Mine Tote, It's All Roses Headband (full sized pattern and only $5!), the Family Tree Quilt, Pastime Pillows and All Dolled Up Tote. Take a look at them! You have fabric choices and truly what you need to make the project.
Here's a peek at the Joy bag kit.

Love,
xoxo

1 comment:

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

What a wonderful idea!

Related Posts with Thumbnails