Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, May 14, 2012

A Million Thanks

In making a book, there is no going it alone. I have so MANY people to thank, without whom the book would not have been possible.

I'll probably miss some of you, but here goes:
To Jesus Christ, my Lord and Savior, thank you for this ministry. I am so blessed.
To my family, whose loving kindness saw me through. Thank you Todd, Nathan, Anna and Emilie.
To Nancy Dill, owner of QuiltWoman.com and her staff, specifically Corinne and Dolores. Thank you for publishing this book and for all of your encouragement.
To Jenny Fish, my editor, thank you for your late nights and many hours on this project.
To those who sewed projects:
Mary Schuberg
Jenny Rekeweg
Teresa Taramasso
Hollie Lobosky
Christy Acheson
Marie Skolout
and
Shelly Pagliai

To my quilters, Lisa Marie Sipes and Jeanne Schroeder. Jeanne, you still haven't billed me!
To my extra models, nieces Samantha Skolout and Sophia Stramel and nephew Trey Stramel.
And to my all around great models who will always pose for a picture, Nathan, Anna and Emilie.

Oh and also to my Sony alpha 300 for taking such great pictures and to my old Dell computer that I work on without internet for publishing and design projects -- thank you both so much for not breaking down!



Love,
xoxo

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Wow! I got a "shout out! You are more than welcome for the assistance. We at QuiltWoman.com are thrilled to have you, your book and your beautiful patterns on board!

Corinne

Needled Mom said...

.....and thank you so much for sharing all of your wonderful projects with the world!

Shelly said...

You are most welcome. I was more than happy to help you out -- it was fun! Good luck at Market. I'll be stopping by to see you . . .

Hollie said...

You are more than welcome. I really loved working on this amazing project for you. I can't wait to see the book in person!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

You are SO WELCOME!!! I hope your book is a huge success! Such a great book filled with wonderful projects and fresh approach to a crafting book!

Related Posts with Thumbnails