Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, May 15, 2012

Kansas City Here I Come

There are good things and bad things about being so close to such a big show. In the good column, my sister lives there and I can DRIVE there. Also lots of local people will be attending -- we have two local quilt stores.

Unfortunately being so close also means my helpers will be moving in and out throughout the show. Well that can be good too. Thank you in advance to people who have volunteered to help me: Marie, Christy, Julie, Wyatt and Lisa.

See you in KC! I would love your prayers for a successful "start" to my business.

Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Needled Mom said...

Wishing you the best, Melissa. I can't wait to hear all about it when you return.

Patty said...

Good Luck although I'm sure everything will be just fine.

Nanette Merrill said...

Have a great time. I want to know how it goes. Good luck.

Related Posts with Thumbnails