Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, May 28, 2012

A Booth at Quilt Market

I'm so happy to finally tell you all about my Quilt Market experience. The above photo is from Lisa (thank you!)
 When you have a booth, it starts like this. Just poles and all your stuff. Yikes! Luckily, we had a whole entire day to get it looking good. Thank you so much to Marie for all of her help. And please excuse the ever so stylish outfit.

 Here we are partway set up. I LOVE my ruffly curtains. I'm sure you can hardly believe that!

 Getting closer, but there's still a mountain of things to go in there. The people in the booth across from me said I would never get it all in.

 Finishing touches . . .
And it's market time. Here I'm telling someone all about Lilac Lane.
Thank you to Marie, Christy and Julie for helping me work the booth and Wyatt, Lisa and Thomas for pitching in with unloading. Next time I'll tell you all about Sample Spree and also pictures of cute booths that Christy took pictures of.

Love,
xoxo

10 comments:

SewCalGal said...

Very pretty booth. Looks quite inviting.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

ps - I like your Print Friendly button. Do you recall where you found a widget for it?

Lisa Marie said...

Yay!!! I'm not kidding when I say that it was perfect. Everyone that saw it agreed. It was like a little corner of sunshine!!

Patty@Granma's said...

Absolutely Fabulous!
Wish I could have been there with a helping hand!
Have all your patterns coming for Quilts of the Plains - can't wait to see you - hugs

piece peace said...

Your booth looks lovely! I am so glad you posted pictures of it and yourself, too.

zarina said...

So that is how you look - like a doll. And your booth is wonderful.

Jenny said...

looks amazing! you did such a fabulous job with that booth space! hope it was a success for you

Nanette Merrill said...

You look perky and cute, ready for market. It is a tough couple days, That I know.

cq4fun said...

Your booth looks fabulous! I went to Market and Festival in Houston in 1989 as a vendor, and it's an unbelievable experience. I'm sure you'll be there many times!

Hollie said...

Your booth looks great! Hope you had a successful Market!

Goosegirl said...

Oh Melissa, your booth looks wonderful! I hope you had a fabulous, successful time!

Related Posts with Thumbnails