Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, April 23, 2012

New Embroidery Pattern: Pastime Pillows

I've finally reached the end of the new patterns to show before market. Here is my second embroidery pattern, Pastime Pillows.
 As you can see from the pictures, there are instructions to create the 16" bird pillow and the 18" flower pillow. These were so much fun to create! In fact, I will have kits available at Sample Spree. The birds were stitched by Teresa Taramasso, who also stitched a project for my book. The flowers were stitched by Shelly Paglai. She made a quilt in my book! Make sure you visit Shelly's blog to see her take on this project. So these two sweet ladies are high on my good list.
I'm not sure if you can see the flowers, but I added yellow beads to the centers for a little sparkle. Rhinestones would be pretty too.

Hope you love this pattern! Market is coming up so soon.

Love,
xoxo

2 comments :

Monica said...

I'm looking forward to seeing your booth at Market. I hope you have a huge success while there.

cq4fun said...

Love the pictures. Thanks for sharing.

Related Posts with Thumbnails