Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, April 13, 2012

Beloved is Here!

The Beloved dress has been released! So this is your official introduction to this sweet pattern.

This dress is for the girliest of girls on the most special of occasions. It can be ordered from QuiltWoman.com, very soon through my store, and also as an e-pattern at my store now.

Happy weekend!

Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

What a beautiful dress :) :) It's got a really sweet look to it :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Hollie said...

Oh my goodness, Melissa, I love this. I wanted to make a dress for my niece for her birthday and I think this might be the one.

Betsy said...

This is the cutest dress pattern!! My niece is getting married this summer but isn't having a Flower girl.....I really need to change her mind!!! ;-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails