Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Introducing Quilters Rule!

Hi everyone. I have a brand new pattern called Quilters Rule! But before I talk about it, I need to tell you something really important. Starting tomorrow, this pattern will be available for FREE in tutorial format at Sew We Quilt. If you love it, and I think you will, make sure you print off the tutorial. Because after 48 hours, it will be gone.  And you'll have to buy the pattern from me. Now I love you guys, so I'm giving you this heads up notice.
 Quilters Rule! is a practical pattern born out of the frustration of always searching for my rulers. If any of you are the organizing type, feel free to come spend some time with me. You can clean my sewing room while I sew! Anyway, this handy case is a whopping 28" x 17". It  holds every ruler I own and has a nice pocket on the other side of the ruler toting side for holding notions. This way, you can take it with you to a sewing class and have all your supplies right there.
 On a side note, my little Nathan, who you don't see a whole lot of, took all these pictures. Quite the talent! He rarely appears here due to the girly girl nature of this blog.

I hope you love it!

Love,
xoxo

11 comments :

Gill said...

What a great idea!
Thanks Melissa! (and Nathan!)

CathyK said...

Love this idea! Thank you for the heads up! :)

VickiT said...

Oh wow! FABULOUS! I've been looking for something like that. My Viking dealer has a similar thing ~ well kinda of but not really like this because theirs is an open one to hang on the wall and remain there to hold your embroidery hoops and smaller rulers. This is awesome because this closes and can go with you to a class or wherever you want to go or just store them that way.
I can't wait to see more of yours. It looks SO much better. (If you are looking for another project, think about one that would work for embroidery hoops since going to a class means those needs to go with us as well. Of course I have an older machine so mine won't take those huge hoops the newer machines have) I'm sure something like that would also sell very well for you if word got out to the people who have the embroidery machines.
Thank you again for this one. I really love it. can't wait

Katy Cameron said...

Fab idea! Thanks for the heads up :o)

Needled Mom said...

Great idea. I will be sure to check it out.

Hope you guys are feeling better.

Sharon said...

Thanks Melissa!

Connie said...

Great tutorial and I've found another great blog to follow!

Betsy said...

Thanks, your very generous. Always looking for more/new ways to get organized! xo

desertskyquilts said...

That looks like a great bag, and I think it would be so handy for retreats. Thanks for the pattern.

Donna S. said...

Looks like a wonderful idea. Just went to check it out & it isn't there. It is 2/22 @ 4:50 pm? Hmm. Did something change?

Donna S. said...

Ok, Ok, it is old age, ok? LOL. Thank you so much!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails