Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, February 29, 2012

A Fun Day in Wray

If you missed last Saturday at Granma's Treasures in Wray, Colorado, boy did you miss out! The morning was full of neat demonstrations by talented sewers. And in the afternoon, I had a little class on the Bountiful bag. Since you might not have been there, join me in photos:
 Here are some of the ladies who participated in the class. Oh and me back there. Thank you Marie for all the pictures!
 It's so exciting to see my patterns on a store wall.

 Nearly finished!

You did it!

They even had a little Cherished dress sample made up.

Thank you Patty and girls for the lovely day. It was so fun! And such sweet people in the class.

Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Aga said...

super takie wspólne szycie.pozdrawiam

ShirleyC said...

Looks like fun! Gosh, I was in Wray, CO way back when I was in college in the late 60's.

Patty said...

What fun! Wish it was Wray was closer would have liked to be there.

desertskyquilts said...

That does look like fun! Somehow in our traveling for 5 years, we missed Wray!

Related Posts with Thumbnails