Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, January 20, 2012

This and That

Well, there are several things I need to tie up today. First of all, I've been a guest on several blogs this week. Why don't you check it out?

I was on U-Create here and the Quilting Gallery here. This Quilting Gallery post I wrote is a continuation of the Very Basics of Quilting with some overall tips.

Also, my new pattern is now available from QuiltWoman and Patterns Gone Digital. Of course you can also buy them from my store.

Finally, I bet you're wondering who the winner of The Captive Heart by Dale Cramer is.
Mama Lusco said...
I love Christian fiction! I've read Levi's Will but didn't realize it was part of a series :) I recently finished my BFFs new Christian YA book, Replication by Jill Williamson. Thank you!

Yay! (And Linda, I donated my copy to our local library so you can check out the whole series there.)

Love,
xoxo

2 comments :

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congrats to Mama Lusco on winning the giveaway.

Congratas to you, Melissa, on your patterns and being features on all those blogs :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Linda said...

Congrats to Mama Lusco, and thanks to you, Melissa, for donating to the local library! I'll check it out!

Related Posts with Thumbnails