Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Pattern Testers Needed

Thank you all so much. I believe we have it covered.
Hi there. I'm looking for a few good pattern testers for a girl's dress. Must have prior dress making experience (please send photos.) Must also have a quick turn around time. I will line up the testers this week and send the pattern to you next week. It will be in e-pattern format, so you have to have adobe reader and a printer and be able to piece it together.

I need testers for the following sizes:
2T, 3T, 6, 7, 8 and 10. I only need one person for each size and sizes 4 and 5 are covered. Please look at my size chart below to find the size of your child. For the chest measurement, measure across the bust of a well-fitting garment and double it. In other words, it will be a little bigger than their actual size around.

If you're interested, e-mail me at mstramel@melissastramel.com. Thanks!

You can ignore everything about fabric and notions on the chart -- it's from my other dress. Testers will receive a free copy of the pattern and, of course, the finished dress before anyone else. You will also be featured on my blog when the pattern comes out.
Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Melissa,
I have a dear friend, Lynn, who is a professional seamstress. I'm going to send her a link to this post. I think she'd maybe be interested in this. Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;) :)

p.s. She would be the perfect person to try out your pattern, sew it up and give it an honest review :)

Goosegirl said...

I sent you an email just now.
Sivje

Related Posts with Thumbnails