Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, December 18, 2011

Quilting Gallery Blog Hop Winner

The winner is lucky number 28:
cajamk said...


My favorite winter tradition is going to the Christmas pagaent held by our sister church. It is held at the boys' school church. The pagaent is all called How the Chimes Rang. The costumes are wonderful and when the poor boy with his meager present makes the chimes ring and lights in this old church dim and the choir starts singing. Everytime I go my heart swells. It's hard to explain but I know who is in my heart...I follow and work for him everyday. My life is better with him in it. Christ. Thanks for the chance to enter. Oh btw. Tonight is the play. Yes, I am going.



I couldn't resist adding a few pictures from my children's Christmas program.

Love,
xoxo

4 comments:

gill said...

Thanks for a great giveaway Melissa and congratulations to the lucky winner!

Needled Mom said...

Such sweet pictures!!!

Congratulations to the lucky winner.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Congrats to the giveaway winner.

The photos of your kids' Christmas pageant are adorable ;) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

The Girls, Ginny, Jennifer, Joyce, Judy said...

Such precious pictures:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails