Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, December 13, 2011

New QUILT pattern: Family Tree!

This is so exciting! My new pattern is ready to show, much faster than I anticipated! I am so happy because that means you can use the coupon, BLOGHOP2 and receive 40% off the $10 price! And if you're kind of speedy, you can even make it up in time for Christmas. Merry Christmas from me to you! Think how much Mom or Grandma will love it! Just hop over to my store on my website to purchase it. Even if you don't have time to make it, quilty friends would love it as a gift. The paper patterns will be in stock (hopefully) next week. You can preorder those now and still get the 25% discount with the code BLOGHOP.
 Skill level: Intermediate
Finished size: 36" x 39"
Let’s get back to our roots! Family Tree is a three generation quilt, showcasing each member of the family. It’s written for a middle generation of 2 to 8 children. Utilizing applique, it’s sure to become a family heirloom. A writing chart that you may use for letters is included. Very specific instructions on arranging the leaves and how to remove extra branches is, of course, included.

Here's a look at everything you need:
 A close-up of the quilt:
 This is my actual family tree!




But you, Bethlehem Ephrathah,
though you are small among the clans[a] of Judah,
out of you will come for me
one who will be ruler over Israel,
whose origins are from of old,
from ancient times
Micah 5:2

Love,
xoxo

8 comments:

beaquilter said...

how CUTE !! is that your first pattern? it looks really nicely made. I'm toying with pattern making too :-)

Kaisievic said...

Gorgeous design - I love it.

Hugs, Kaye xoxox

Lisa Marie said...

Geez Louise you are FAST!!! Crazy lady! :O)

Lisa Marie said...

PS - I'm stealing a couple of pictures!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Melissa,

This is a really neat idea. I really like it. This would make a really cool gift, too :) :)Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

Sunni @ Love Affair with my Brother said...

I love it! The names in the leaves are such a perfect addition.

Patty@Granma's said...

SO-o-o excited for you! And such a sweet idea. People used to put the family tree in a Bible, and then they stored away the Bible ;-) This puts it right out where you can see - a true who's who!

NashVegasGal said...

I love this. Do you only sell the kits? This particular one is so wonderful. I could handle adding the names and such myself. I am not a quilter however. Thanks.

Related Posts with Thumbnails