Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Family Tree Now Available!

Just a quick note to let you know that Family Tree is now ready to order from QuiltWoman.com! That means if you are a store, you can buy it at wholesale rates. Hooray! And just so you know, the printed pattern contains full-sized templates. That means no taping, no figuring out which piece goes where. It's all on one sheet!

In those days Caesar Augustus issued a decree that a census should be taken of the entire Roman world. So Joseph also went up from the town of Nazareth in Galilee to Judea, to Bethlehem the town of David, because he belonged to the house and line of David. He went there to register with Mary, who was pledged to be married to him and was expecting a child. Luke 2:1, 4-5

Love,
xoxo

6 comments:

Shannon Milholland said...

What a truly beautiful and meaningful quilt! I would love for my family and friends to snuggle up under such a beautiful creation!

(new visitor from (in)courage)

Rebecca Cartee said...

Gorgeous! I love the quilt aspect of the family tree. I have my mother's, z'l, old skirts. (They were handmade by her sister) and I have often thought of having a quilt made with parts of them-- I like this idea even better.

Great blog!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Melissa,

This is super cute ;) :) I really like it a lot. Is there a way to enlarge it...so it would fit a big quilt for the bed? This could be a fun project to make :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather ;)

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Your new pattern is adorable! Such a cute idea. Would make a great gift for family.

Jodi said...

Gorgeous!! I Love it. What a great gift to do and give to yourself and your family.

Foolish Feathers said...

I bought the pattern, I just loved it so much! I am making plans to make it for my in-laws for Christmas! Maybe even for my Sister-law's family too!

Related Posts with Thumbnails