Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Squirt

Meet Squirt. He has stolen our hearts. He is the tiniest little thing but still able to boss around the barnyard. Born in an unusually late litter. The only survivor. His mom is seldom around. And yet here he is. He sits in a large cat food dish and growls at anything that dares to come close to his food. I'll have to get a picture of that for you. It's SO cute.

Love,
xoxo

6 comments :

Kat said...

Adorable! The kitty is cute, too! :)

~Kat

Needled Mom said...

Awww. ;~)

Lisa Marie said...

I want to snuggle the kitty!

Ann Marie @ 16 Muddy Feet said...

How adorable, he looks a lot like my daughters cat Jethro when he was little. Now he is a full grown brat. Love em all the same, and he follows me everywhere.

Amy said...

I love cats and he is just precious!

Elaine said...

He is seriously cute.

And that is a lovely photograph of your daughter :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails