Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Really Late Halloween Post

So while I was at market, my husband really took over Halloween. He did so awesome! I got home at midnight on the day of Halloween, so the costumes had to be ready to go before I left. We went really simple this year.




I was home for the trick-or-treating but the Jack-o-lanterns were all Todd.
 He even took pictures!
But if serving the LORD seems undesirable to you, then choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods your ancestors served beyond the Euphrates, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you are living. But as for me and my household, we will serve the LORD. Joshua 24:15

Love,
xoxo

3 comments:

Needled Mom said...

What a great daddy!!!! The little ones are adorable!

Lisa Marie said...

The big red bow looks so sweet! And their favorite part, the makeup!
Nathan looks so handsome in his baseball costume too.
Todd did a great job!

Linda said...

And, I'll bet you even had some 'ghosts' and 'goblins' at your door. None here...sigh. I miss the little ones that used to 'haunt' Mingo. Oh, I know what happened...they all grew up!

The kids are so cute, the pumpkins look good too.

Related Posts with Thumbnails