Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Cherished and Cherished for Dolls

Do you all know how incredibly busy I've been? Today is the day that all that work pays off. I'm so happy to introduce to you my two newest patterns: Cherished and Cherished for Dolls.
 A handmade dress can become a family heirloom. Create this one-of-a-kind dress in fun fabrics for any little girls, sizes 2T to 10. It's perfect for school or play. Detailed instructions for every step are included. This is the dress she will cherish.
 Every girl wants to match her favorite doll. This pattern is an easy version of the Cherished dress for girls by Melissa Stramel. Featuring a cute button front and unique pockets, it's sure to please any little girl and her dolly. It's made to fit 18" dolls such as American Girl, Madame Alexander and Our Generation and 15" dolls such as American Girl Bitty Baby and Gotz. Also included are instructions for a miniature market tote from the Bountiful Pattern, also by Melissa Stramel. Make this the one she will Cherish!

Now for the details on how to get them: You can order any of my patterns as paper pattern or e-patterns. These are all now available in my new shop. We are doing some website maintenance and the shop will be linked from there over the next few days. In the mean time, just click the link above to order! I need to mention that the patterns are not in my hands just yet, but I anticipate they will be here next week. Or you can go for the e-pattern option which will be send quickly. Of course, you can also order through QuiltWoman.com. This is especially a good place to order from for wholesale and distributor orders of the paper patterns. And coming really, really soon you can order all of my e-patterns at a distributor rate through Patterns Gone Digital! This is also an option for stores. There are a few other places that are selling them -- as I get them I will add them to a new page that tells you where you can buy. Retailers, if you have my paper or e-patterns, please let me know and I'll include you!

I hope you Cherish this dress!

O give thanks unto the LORD; for he is good; for his mercy endureth for ever. 1 Chronicles 16:34

Love,
xoxo

5 comments:

melissamo1 said...

I love these dresses! The pockets are ridiculously CUTE!!!! Adorable!

Patty@Granma's said...

Love the new patterns! The dresses are almost as adorable as your girls! Can I order them for the shop direct from you?

The Sewing Dork said...

So pretty! And as always, I love the way you've coordinated the fabrics.

Goosegirl said...

The dresses are darling on your darling girls!

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

OH this is super cute. One of my blogger friends has two young girls who LOVE American Girl dolls, too. They're always making outfits for their dolls. I think they would enjoy this. I'm going to email the link to my friend :) :) Love and hugs from the ocean shores of California, Heather :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails