Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Be Still My Heart

I'm not sure if you've been following along with Quilting Gallery's Celebrate Christmas Quiltalong, but I have and it's so much fun. Here are a couple of people who made my block. As a designer, this is what it's all about! I can't tell you how it makes me feel.
 From Tiny 1949

From CBNova1

Good work, ladies!
Wait patiently for the Lord. Be brave and courageous. Yes, wait patiently for the Lord. Psalm 27:14

Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

Needled Mom said...

They did an awesome job on your block. I can imagine what a thrill it is to see other's blocks.

**nicke... said...

it is my dream to see people make the patterns that i have yet to develop and publish.

Related Posts with Thumbnails