Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Saturday, October 8, 2011

And the winner is:

The winner of the book Deploy That Fabric by Jen Eskridge is:
Lisa Marie
So, I looked the book over and I kind of totally dig it.
The use of uniforms is awesome and unique (to me) and was impressed there was a Coast Guard patch included (they always get left out!).
With or without the use of uniforms the projects are cute!
October 4, 2011 12:44 PM
I promise it's not rigged!

Love,
xoxo

3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Seriously I never win anything so its super cool to win something, much less a book I really like!!

Goosegirl said...

Sounds fun! I would love to read it. Thank you for the chance to win.

Jenny said...

I saw this on another blog and it sounded really fascinating.

Related Posts with Thumbnails