Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Tuesday, September 20, 2011

We Love French Knots

Have you heard of Bari J's new website We Love French Knots? I know I've talked about it before. Anyway, check it out today! I have a new embroidery pattern featured there and it's free to download.

I used just straight stitches on this little pretty. My threads were all DMC pearl cotton. When I finised, I stretched it over an 18 x 21 artist's canvas.

Love,
xoxo

4 comments :

Lisa Marie said...

Melissa, your hand work is just awesome. I don't know how you do it and I don't want to. I'll just enjoy looking at it. =]

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

I keep saying I'm going to go on that site. Love your work.

Gina said...

Thank you for the lovely free pattern you left for those who follow We Love French Knots. What a treat!

gill said...

This is gorgeous Melissa!
I've downloaded the pattern - thanks!

Related Posts with Thumbnails