Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, September 30, 2011

Movie Stars

Remember that movie my family and I were extras in this summer? It's getting closer and closer to releasing and now there is a trailer!




Well, we didn't make the trailer but doesn't it sound like a good movie?
Anyway, here are a few facebook photos we did make:
I'm in the purple dress holding hands with Anna and Emilie.

There we are across the street, Nathan leading Emilie.

Way over on the right side, our family is running across the street. It will be a dust storm in the movie, so you'll never see us!
 
 
Love,
xoxo

1 comment:

gill said...

I bet your children are excited about this!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails