Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, August 29, 2011

On Newsstands Now: McCalls Quick Quilts

My How Does Your Garden Grow pattern is now available in McCalls Quick Quilts (although it's been renamed Melissa's Maze.)

 You can view a snippet of the article here. I hope you enjoy this fast quilt, first tested by A Dozen Quilters.
I love this picture because you can see Lisa's beautiful quilting. Get your copy today!

Love,
xoxo

8 comments :

Jenny said...

whoo-hoo! look at you melissa!
this looks beautiful...too bad you couldn't squeeze in some John Deere fabric somewhere though! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Yay!!! I was going to talk to you about this at dinner... the pictures they took are so awesome!

Congrats! This year is full if firsts! =]

Needled Mom said...

It looks beautiful, Melissa. I will have to check it out at the fabric store.

Mishka said...

Gorgeous quilt and Lisa did a fabulous job quilting it.

Patty said...

WOW Melissa, I'll have to run out and buy me a copy! I agree with jenny too bad there isn't a little bit of John Deere in there. :^) Best of luck looks like you're on you way!
Patty

Patty@Granma's said...

Way to go girl! Now for that fabric line to hit the stores!
See you soon!

Jenny said...

Super exciting! Congratulations Melissa! Now I have to hope that I can find a copy of the magazine in my tiny little town. Beautiful quilt...

Amy, a redeemed sheep said...

I'll be sure to buy a copy next time I am out! Congratulations!

Related Posts with Thumbnails