Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Back to School in Style is Almost Over

How time flies! I can't believe school starts tomorrow and I'll have a little kindergartener and a second grader. It's killing me! Of course, they can't wait to get back to their friends.

Here's a little dress I made up. No pattern, just some easy styling. Knits are so fun to work with!


Don't forget to add your photos to the flickr group for your chances to win!

I love the LORD, for he heard my voice; he heard my cry for mercy. Because he turned his ear to me, I will call on him as long as I live. Psalm 116:1-2 NIV

Love,
xoxo

1 comment :

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

It's really sweet! I cannot believe it's school time either! When is the end date for the back to school contest? I have one more thing to make! Ack! Well really I always have one more thing...hahaha!

Related Posts with Thumbnails