Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Anna's Fall Wardrobe

I still want to make a skirt and shirt and two other dresses. So, stay tuned!

Come, let us bow down in worship, let us kneel before the LORD our Maker; for he is our God and we are the people of his pasture, the flock under his care. Today, if only you would hear his voice  Psalm 95:6-7 NIV

Love,
xoxo

3 comments :

Jen@thecraftingfiend said...

love the top left ruffled dress! and I love tunic dresses to - and want to make one so badly!

Lisa Marie said...

I love them all but I think my favorite is the dress in the bottom right corner (that I can't remember the name of).
It just looks so vintage-y and sweet and you know how I love a little ruffle!

Patty said...

What a lucky girl! my mom used to make all my school clothes too! I love them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails