Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, July 18, 2011

Rockin Robin Week 3: Little Houses

I'm so excited to share one of my favorite rows of the Rockin Robin quilt with you today! This row was designed by Heather and Megan of Quiltstory. You know them right? They show off lots of beautiful quilts and have their own pattern line of gorgeous patterns, which debuted at market this past spring.

The whole time I was sewing this row, I could hear, "Love grows best in little houses . . ." in my head.

How is your quilt coming? I've almost finished my quilting. I know, not fair, huh? But you're getting closer with each week. Don't forget the wonderful prizes you can win for finishing the quilt:
There will be two of these great gift certificates from the Fat Quarter Shop.

Or you could win this bundle from the Fabric Shoppe:

Visit Quiltstory for the tutorial!

And then visit these wonderful ladies for more inspiration:
AnneMarie of Gen X Quilters

Now sew up your row and post it to the Rockin Robin flickr group!

Love,
xoxo

1 comment:

Jenny said...

Oh my. I love this block! I am having so much fun with this quilt along! What a wonderful way to spend the summer!

Related Posts with Thumbnails