Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, July 25, 2011

Rockin Robin Quiltalong Week 4: Squares

Here we are with another Monday! My goodness this quiltalong is flying by. You are in for a treat this week, as it's my other "favorite" row. AnneMarie of Gen X Quilters has designed a beautiful row for you. It's SO versatile and I can't wait to see all the things you creative people come up with in the flickr group.

If you're just getting started and want to catch up, here it is:

Oh how I love this row!


Do you need a little more inspiration? Check out the other Rockin Robin Designer's rows:
and of course the tutorial by AnneMarie.

Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely, who conduct their affairs with justice. Psalm 112:5 NIV

Love,
xoxo

3 comments:

Kathryn D. Duke said...

Like this row too!!

Needled Mom said...

Great row. I still have to finish my houses, but this one looks like it will be fun.

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Hi Melissa,
This series is a lot of fun to follow. I'm really enjoying the different tutorials..and the visuals are really nice. When I actually make one, I'll post some pics :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails