Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, July 22, 2011

Missing Quilts Alert!

C&T Publishing has had a few quilts which were displayed at the International Quilt Market in May disappear! If you have information leading to their return, you can earn a $4000 no questions asked reward.



Information can be e-mailed to ctinfo@ctpub.com.

Take care and have a nice weekend!

“But what about you?” he asked. “Who do you say I am?” Simon Peter answered, “You are the Messiah, the Son of the living God.” Matthew 16:15-16 NIV


Love,
xoxo

8 comments:

Bolo heads said...

I rpomise I did not take them. I can see howeve why someone would they are beautiful.

Wendy said...

That's just awful. Hope they are found soon.

SewCalGal said...

I do hope that these quilts will be found and returned to the appropriate owner. To clarify, they were on display in CT Publishings vendor booth. I hope it is a simple matter that they were accidently packaged and sent to someone that simply hasn't yet opened the package.

Thanks for helping to increase awareness of these missing quilts.

SewCalGal
www.sewcalgal.blogspot.com

**nicke... said...

i can't imagine how sad the owners must be! i really really hope they are found soon!

Katy Cameron said...

I hope they're discovered soon, it must be heartbreaking for the quilters

iris*hill said...

I would absolutely freak if one of these was mine and it got lost. There must be hours of work in each one. Do hope they're found soon.

Kathryn D. Duke said...

You know I can not even imagine that someone would STEAL someone else's quilts...it is just beyond me. No wonder that I can not encourage our guild members to take their quilts to the county fair...
I do pray these will be found and returned...
thanks for posting and getting the word out...

Cindy's Stitching said...

That is just horrible they were stolen. I know if I had done one of those beauties I would be sick. The people who stole them will never be blessed. How sad.

Related Posts with Thumbnails