Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Monday, June 6, 2011

You Have to See This

My first ever dress I've made!!
Isn't this so cute? It's from the Lilac Lane flickr group from JulesGee. I couldn't find out anything else about her, but if I do, I'll let you know. Her little dress is my Riley Blake tutorial, Summer Song Sundress.

cathedral window
And this one is also from the flickr group, from Quilted Seasons. I love the more rounded pillow. Of course this is the no-sew (ha ha ha did I say NO sew? I meant all machine sewn. ha ha ha) cathedral windows tutorial. Click my sidebar tutorial link to make either one for yourself.

Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Wendy said...

How cute is that little one in one of your sundress patterns! Love the orange.

Nice to see the variation on the Cathedral Windows pillow as well.

Linda said...

What a sweet baby!

Needled Mom said...

Both projects are so cute. The little one is such a doll too.

Jeannie said...

That little dress is adorable! I love both projects.

Nanette Merrill and daughters said...

Oh my gosh. That dress is really really cute.

Related Posts with Thumbnails