Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Friday, June 10, 2011

Hello from Grandma's House

Hi everyone. I'm visiting my parents and thought I should see if the blogger problems are all me or blogger. Looks like they're all me. I did find a couple of SWEET pictures on my mom's computer that you might enjoy. My Nathan at about 1 1/2 years old (look at those big blue eyes) and my just born Anna. Yeah they're only 17 months apart. But only because Anna was a premie. Should have been 18 months! My computer is being fixed now and hopefully I'll be able to be back soon!

As I was with Moses, so I will be with you; I will never leave you nor forsake you. Joshua 1:5
Love,

xoxo

3 comments :

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

Melissa,
Your kids are super cute :) :) Enjoy your time with your mom . Oh, I think the problems are Blogger-wide and not just you. I can't see my followers list. My dashboard says I have f ollowers, but when I click on it, it's not there. It's the same with a LOT of other blogging friends. I hope blogger fixes it soon!!!

Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Needled Mom said...

Aww...look at those sweet faces!

My first two were 14 months apart - and no preemie!!! They are still the best of friends. Everyone thought they were twins when they were younger.

L Johnson said...

Just a little note to let you know that I have placed a link to your site in my latest post at www.yourfavoritejohnsons.blogspot.com
Thanks again for your kind donation.
Laurel J.

Related Posts with Thumbnails