Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Coffee or Tea?

Good morning. Do you prefer coffee or tea? I've always tried to love tea. My grandma did and it seemed like a way to be close to her. But alas I'm a coffee girl. Decaf that is. With lots of cream and sugar. I found this pretty Fiestaware mug and it seemed like a good way to drink coffee and make it feel really special. It's so dainty. And pretty on my little Fire King Alice saucers. I bought those a long time ago for a dollar and the other day my mom was taken in with them. She researched to find out what they were and they turned out to be the Anchor Hocking Fire King stuff (you know, like Jadite?). I buy things if they're pretty not because of value. I like turquoise and pink. And yellow. And red. And cobalt blue. Oh and green. (smile) Have a good day!

And if the Spirit of him who raised Jesus from the dead is living in you, he who raised Christ from the dead will also give life to your mortal bodies through his Spirit, who lives in you. – Romans 8:11

Love,
xoxo

8 comments :

Jodi-JoJoMia's Place said...

I love coffee too, but the real dark bold stuff for me! I also love Fiestaware. I have about 11 different colored place settings and still get the new ones when they come out. I just love the colors and the quality. I rarely use my Fiestaware cups though because they are too small, I need a LARGE coffee cup! lol
Thanks for sharing, your saucer is very cute.

gill said...

I can't bear tea! good strong coffee for me - no sugar and just a splash of milk please!
Oh and I like a nice china mug/cup - no heavy pottery type ones for me (in fact the cup is almost as important as the coffee!!)
Love Gill x

Marjorie's Busy Corner said...

Isn;t it funny; the way we are. I am a tea girl...nothing more soothing than my much needed cup of tea. I can't get past the smell of coffee....I tried it once; and couldn't add enough sugar to like it...lol....

Lee said...

in the morning I drink coffee and evening I drink tea! strange but I like them both!

Happy Cottage Quilter said...

I have to have one cup of decaf coffee in the morning, but it's SWEET iced tea for the rest of the day ;-) Such a pretty cup and saucer.

Mangogirl said...

See I'm a tea girl. Have been for years I needed to put so much sugar in weak coffee to enjoy it that I didn't really enjoy it. Now tea I can happily have with honey and enjoy the drink :D

Goosegirl said...

I like them both. But I have to drink good coffee. I don't drink it just for the caffeine so the taste is important to me. I like Peet's French Roast the best. But I like tea too. My favorite is Constant Comment tea but I also love some of the British teas. Yummy!

Hollie said...

I really love both. I can't choose between the two. I drink coffee in the morning and then switch to tea. But I am picky about my coffee. I am not a fan of Starbucks. Yes, I said it. I think they over-roast their beans and their coffee has a burnt taste and since I generally drink my coffee black it's a real turn off.

Related Posts with Thumbnails