Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Wow

Look what just came to my door:


And now it hits me. I have a pattern. I have TWO patterns. Thank you to everyone who likes it and I can't wait to see them start showing up on the Lilac Lane flickr page. This is quite a moment -- elation and awe at the same time. I just can't believe this finally happened! Just wait until the fabric comes.

Love,
xoxo

10 comments :

Tammy said...

awesome! I'm so excited for you Melissa, congrats!

Kristy said...

So exciting! Congratulations!!!

Jenny said...

hooray!

Needled Mom said...

It really makes it seem REAL no, doesn't it? Congratulations. Your hard work paid off!!!

Hollie said...

Woo Hoo! Awesome!

iris*hill said...

Can I get one directly from you?

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

That's wonderful. It's so neat to see that box full of cute things :) :) Love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Goosegirl said...

Oh Melissa! Congratulations!!! I am so happy for you!

Patty@Granma's said...

SO exciting! I ordered from Quilt Woman already and can hardly wait to get them. Any time line on the fabric? Hugs!

Trekky said...

Great patterns & lovely blog! Good to see that I'm not the only pharmacist with a crafty side :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails