Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Ahh Summer


Well it may not be official yet. It may not even be warm yet. (a balmy 50 degrees today) But it's summertime because school's out! That probably means big changes for me mostly. ha ha You are free to use this picture on your blogs if you like.

As long as the earth endures, seedtime and harvest, cold and heat, summer and winter, day and night will never cease. Genesis 8:22
Love,
xoxo

5 comments:

Jenny said...

all of your kids are out of school??? really?
grade school/high school goes until june 13 here! colette, preschool, is out friday...

Patty@Granma's said...

I remember when my kids were getting out of school, Melissa and it was a REAL big deal. Mostly because they got on the bus at 7:15 am and off the bus at 4:45pm. we were 22 miles from town and first on / last off because of the dairy farmers. So they didn't gain 7 hours of freedom, but 9.5 hours of freedom. Which meant mom could sleep a little later too! Whooo Whooo! Enjoy your summer...

Heather's Blog-o-rama said...

It's starting to warm up here in Southern Oregon, too :) :) Enjoy summer with the kids :) :) I don't have kids, but lots of my friends do. They enjoy the time with their kids. However, some of them are grateful when school starts up again at the end of summer ;) :) :) Have a great week. love and hugs from Oregon, Heather :)

Sally said...

I wish I was done with school! My last day isn't until the 7th of June (12 more days for me, since I have a personal day this Friday!)

Needled Mom said...

Enjoy the little ones!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails