Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Sunday, April 24, 2011

Sunday Stash Week 17

I'll make this short and sweet since I'm really tired. But be sure to come back tomorrow when I will be featured someplace else and also have a big announcement!

Fabric in: 5 1/2 yards
Fabric in this year: 61 1/4 yards
Fabric out: 14 3/4 yards (mostly the giveaways)
Fabric out this year: 87 3/8 yards

Happy Easter!

Love,
xoxo

2 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Yaaaaaaaay for big announcements!!!!!! :) :) :)

notes of sincerity said...

I am looking forward to hearing your "news". :o)
Have a great week!
Sincerely, Trish

Related Posts with Thumbnails