Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Pretty Things

I thought you might like to see my birthday presents.

Marie gave me this necklace. I added the penny so you can see how dainty it is.

This sign is from my friend Jada. It's about a foot square.

A new mixer attachment for my KitchenAid from my mom.

Marie made this purse for me. Isn't it just adorable?
Thank you to all of you for sharing my birthday. It was really special.

Flowers appear on the earth; the season of singing has come, the cooing of doves is heard in our land. Song of Songs 2:11-13


Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

Laurel H. said...

Oooo I'd been eyeing that scraping mixer blade, too. But all of your gifts are wonderful. :)

Staci said...

What sweet gifts!
You're going to LOVE that mixer blade!

Needled Mom said...

Such nice pretties. You will LOVE that blade. It is amazing! I can't imagine not having it now.

notes of sincerity said...

aww..those are such sweet gifts! :o) You are a lucky girl! :o)

Karenkay said...

Very nice gifts...love the little clutch that was made for you!

Related Posts with Thumbnails