Are You Following?

Follow MelissaStramel on Twitter Follow Lilac Lane Patterns on Facebook Follow Me on Pinteresthttp://2.bp.blogspot.com/-sOa2LFjNuFo/UPIu-4kq73I/AAAAAAAAGeg/uZQ00cPdMxs/s1600/blogpinterest.png Instagram

Thursday, April 28, 2011

How About Another Sneak Peek?

Ah Photobucket. Looks like they're down again. I might have to think about moving my banner someplace else. Anyway, I thought maybe it was about time for another sneak peek of my quilt for McCalls Quick Quilts. Although it will be in the November issue, I am told it will hit newsstands in August. Just over three months away. Now that's hard to believe!

My quilt labels from Spoonflower didn't come in time, so I had to write it out myself.

Isn't it pretty? This is a pretty good peek! Only 9 fabrics in the entire quilt -- and that's pretty few for a scrappy girl.
Love,
xoxo

5 comments :

gill said...

Oh Melissa what a tease you are!!

Sew Pretty Dresses said...

Gonna be gorgeous!

Lisa Marie said...

I love how you have it rolled up! It seems like forever ago already, doesn't it?

Jenny said...

quilting looks amazing, can't wait to see the whole package!

Sabra said...

I want to see more! It looks amazing. One day can we meet up somewhere and you teach me how you do what you do?

Related Posts with Thumbnails